Red Deer Personal Injury, Car & Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Work with determined personal injury lawyers who get results.
- Pain and suffering compensation can range from $5,000 to $350,000 depending on the injuries.
- Call for a free case assessment with no obligations.
- Our team works on contingency which means you pay nothing until you win!
- Income or employment loss because of the accident
- Loss of income past and future is often a significant component of injury claims.
- Recovery of out of pocket costs for medical bills and property damage to vehicles.
- Responsive and effective lawyers who will keep you in the loop.
- Trial lawyers who will work tirelessly for the highest compensation for you.
- Trial lawyers with complex experience, including motorcycle liability cases, and catastrophic injuries.
We're a trusted personal injury law firm right here in Red Deer, AB.
Get Help Filing Your Personal Injury Claim
You don’t have to wait. You can get help minutes after your accident if you want to.
We’ll file the claim, gather the evidence, and negotiate with insurance companies. If we have to, we’ll go to court.
Our work is based on proven personal injury strategies that get results.
Get Help from One of Alberta's Most Experienced Teams
Serving Red Deer and the Surrounding Area
Personal injury cases hinge on the idea that someone who owed you a “duty of care” was negligent in that duty. As a result, you got injured.
Various people owe each other a duty of care at different times. When you get on the road, you have a duty of care to other drivers, and they have a duty of care to you. When you own a piece of property, you have a duty of care to your visitors, and when you visit a property, the owner of that property has a duty of care to you.
When someone is negligent they have failed in that duty of care, and the law says you should be “made whole.”
Practically, of course, you may not be able to go back to life as it was. Many injuries are life-altering, impacting your ability to pursue a career, engage in old hobbies, or handle day-to-day activities. Many require years of rehabilitative care.
Yet the negligent party (or, more commonly, that party’s insurance company) can pay you for the medical bills Medicare won’t cover. They can pay you enough money to cover your lost wages and your lost earning capacity. They can compensate you for your pain and suffering.
Our team is here to help you recover the maximum amount of money you can so you can cover all of these expenses. We tend to get our clients much more money than they’d have on their own, even after one accounts for our fees. You’re better off with a personal injury lawyer, one who knows all of the insurance industry’s tricks. Remember, they’ll do everything they can to avoid paying you.
Work with a team that's always prepared.
When you work with Red Deer Personal Injury, Car & Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, you’re working with an experienced team of personal injury lawyers dedicated to providing results-oriented legal services. We pursue the most up-to-date legal strategies to get you paid.
We get paid when you get paid, and not before. You’ll start with a no-obligation, one-on-one conversation that will tell you whether you have a case and whether we’re the right lawyers for you.